The Latest News
• North Wash Project Report
• Frye Canyon Cleanup
• Grand Canyon BCMP & Draft EIS
• North Wash Conservation Project
• Canyoneering Research Report
• Canyoneering Safety Bulletin
• New 2015 T-shirts
• Paria-Coyote Buttes Draft Plan
• Graffiti Pressure Washer
Access Issues • Working on access issues with land managers is the primary focus of CAC’s work. Below are just a few of the recent areas where we have been involved.
• Eaton Canyon Permit Evaluation
• Eaton Canyon Permit App
• Punchbowl Canyon – Arizona
• GC-Parashant/Kelly Pt. Rd. Closure
• Eaton Canyon Closure
• GCNP — Great Thumb Mesa
• Arches NP Management Plan
• Death Valley NP Stewardship Plan
Conservation • In cooperation with local land managers, we organize several service projects each year.
The Coalition of American Canyoneers is a non-profit, non-partisan, member-run organization. If you love canyoneering and would like to promote canyon access, conservation, education, and safety, we encourage you to learn more about our organization and become involved.